Careers: Account Executive
Learn more about the Account Executive role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for driven Sales Professionals experienced with Private and Conventional Lending. Our Account Executives will assist Builders Capital in increasing their National Footprint in the Private Lending Space. Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking, referral partners, cold calling, and referral sources.
- Ability to deal honestly and ethically with clients, employees, and business partners to achieve desired goals.
- An “over achiever” with a proven track record of providing excellent customer service/experience.
- Preferred work experience as a Private Lending Loan Officer or Mortgage Loan Originator preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Possess an existing book of business and extensive network preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to source new business and create client loyalty.
In this role you will:
- You will work directly with Investor/borrower to obtain loan application and initial documents for processing investor loan applications.
- The Loan Executive Officers must know lending and provide great customer experience.
- Must be able to originate minimum monthly loans with your own leads and company provided leads.
- Create relationships with investors, mortgage brokers, real estate professionals, and connect with local real estate “meet-ups” and local REIAs and REIC’s.
- You will create a Win – Win solution for all our Borrowing Partners by managing the loan process efficiently, quickly, and professionally.
- Customer service and borrower satisfaction is not only a saying it is our objective Builders Capital.
- Uncapped commission
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums.
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Builders Capital and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.