Careers: Business Relationship Manager
Learn more about the Business Relationship Manager role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for a Business Relationship Manager that can help current and new borrowers get their loans across the finish line. Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country. We are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
Your primary focus will be to partner with our borrowers and sales channels to help push deals across the finish line. In addition, you will be instrumental in helping to move new clients through the process to final approval.
Day to day:
- Actively consults with and follows up with the onboarding of all new clients
- Assists in the coordination of the credit approval process for loans, complying with internal policies and procedures
- Communicates with internal and external parties to ensure all appropriate information has been received from borrowers to best evaluate loan requests and ability to repay as stated
- Coordinates activities, workstreams, and resources needed to achieve goals; keeps others informed on status or issues; solicits and provides feedback to others
- Provides feedback to marketing and management on marketing campaigns
- Establishes and implements a sales strategy; interacts with customers or potential customers to explain Builders Capital products and services to persuade them to do business with the company
- Engage prospects, converting leads to applications and closed loans
- Negotiates with internal and/or external parties to structure deals
- Conducts call campaigns to create conversations nationwide about the Builders Capital value propositions
- Assist Servicing with commercial lending portfolio as needed to maintain client relationship
- Possess 3-5 years of previous sales experience in a field related to finance, mortgage lending, residential building or real estate
- Interpreting what a client is thinking and feeling is just second nature to you
- Be adaptable at engaging prospects in detailed conversations about the pros and cons of our loan products and guiding them through the ROI
- Have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them with perfection to prospective customers
- Be hyper organized, pro-active and understand sales and marketing concepts. Since you will work closely with our executive team, your feedback will be helpful in tailoring our offers to customers
- Have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times
- A natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.