Careers: Client Onboarding Specialist
BIMQuote, an entity within Builders Capital, seeks a Client Onboarding Specialist to join our sales team. We are a rapidly growing team set to significantly disrupt the industry on behalf of the entities that need us most. Our products are reimagining project finance, architecture, engineering, project management & product procurement across the new construction residential housing market.
We have joined forces with Builders Capital, as we have a shared vision to distribute technology and access to resources in a platform that reimagines homebuilding. Every day, we get after it to level the playing field for regional builders striving against all obstacles to create homes for American families.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will be the first point of contact on the Customer Success team for new customers, use your expert product knowledge to ensure smooth onboarding for all new BIMQuote customers, and successfully position the platform’s value proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with founders & executive team, as well as our Business Development Representative, marketing, and sales leadership in developing and implementing appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Onboarding new customers by assisting with getting logged into the system and setting up their accounts correctly.
- Schedule first-day call – assist with setting up standard project templates, product options, submitting standard plans – inviting subcontractors, material providers, as well as their team members.
- Build and maintain expert-level product and industry knowledge and be an expert on BIMQuote & Builders Capital products.
- Accept transfers from sales for new customers to help them get logged into the system.
- Provide instructions on where to send estimates and schedule templates for import by the data team.
- Instruct customers on the implementation process to ensure they understand what to expect and prepare for their coaching calls.
- Follow up with customers who initially declined implementation but are not reaching appropriate health score metrics within their first three weeks.
- Assist with covering coaching calls when needed.
- Assist the data team in clarifying customer questions around template and contact imports as needed.
- Manage a revolving book of customers during their first 90 days with BIMQuote.
- Achieve individual goals related to successfully getting customers past day 90 in a healthy state for handoff to Account Executive.
- Conduct a high volume of daily training sessions and schedule training sessions as needed.
- Follow a defined curriculum to coach our customers on best practices to implement our Core package.
- Provide exceptional product support as needed.
- Effectively sell the value of BIMQuote, Customhome.ai & Builders Capital.
The preferred candidates:
- 2+ years Project Coordinating and/or Project Management
- Construction background would be preferred
- Ability to react quickly and multi-task to meet changing team priorities
- Ability to think critically and contribute to improving team processes
- Capable of working effectively as part of a team, but also taking independent initiative
- Previous Customer Service and building industry knowledge experience preferred
- Health insurance – BIMQuote pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive wage.
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for the employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.