Careers: Content Strategist
Learn more about the Content Strategist role here at Builders Capital. Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for a Content Strategist to join our Marketing Team. In this role, you will help develop our content and creative strategy based on the company’s business goals. In addition, your attention to detail will help maintain a high standard for our brand across multiple advertising channels.
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country. We are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
The ideal candidate has a good baseline of marketing skills but is a marketing enthusiast who loves to innovate, is attentive to details, and is solutions-oriented in delivering a best-in-class marketing experience.
Day to Day:
- Strong in digital design and creating marketing collateral for both internal and external use.
- Able to implement concepts for various projects and see them to completion.
- Consistently design to maintain or bar raise our branding across all channels.
- Able to deliver against timelines or provide alternative paths to a solution.
- Open to feedback during the process; revise content and presentations as needed.
- Willing to learn other skills within the Marketing Department.
- Open to supporting collateral for different departments within the company.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in producing creative that has been posted to social media, display advertising or used in creating collateral.
- Proficient experience in creative software tools such as Photoshop, Canva, or other Display Ad Design Software.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in writing blogs or other readable content such as ad copy or website content.
- Baseline understanding of SEO in relation to copywriting.
- Have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
- Have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them.
- Website design experience is a plus.
- Video design and editing experience is also a plus.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.