Careers: Customer Support Agent
Apply here for the Customer Support Agent role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for a Customer Support Agent that is self-motivated and has a sharp attention to detail.
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
Day to day:
- Your primary focus will be to use your sales skills to take charge of our sales pipeline and win new accounts and projects for our lending solutions.
- We’re looking for a person to perform research for our database.
- Your role will be to call the company, ask for the person responsible for certain function(s), and gather the following data (first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip, email, job title, etc).
- Partner cross functionally with other teams.
- Champion our Zen Desk platform and escalate as needed to the appropriate team.
- Assist administration team with special projects, other duties as assigned.
- Previous research experience will be highly regarded, but is not necessary.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic fast paced environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
- A friendly phone manner as well as the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Proficient computer skills.
- The ability to perform basic administrative tasks (talk and type).
- Competitive wage.
- Bonus potential.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums.
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.