Careers: Digital Strategist
Builders Capital is looking for a Digital Strategist to join our Marketing Team. In this role, you will help develop marketing plans across search, social media, display, and email channels. You will also look at our baseline metrics and identify areas of growth in our paid marketing channels to ensure we maximize our return on investment. In addition, your attention to detail will help maintain a high standard for our brand across multiple advertising channels.
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market facing a 5 million home deficit.
The ideal candidate has a good baseline of marketing skills but is a marketing enthusiast who loves to innovate, is attentive to details, and is solutions-oriented in delivering a best-in-class marketing experience.
Day to Day:
- Strong in Search Engine Marketing, managing Social Media, Programmatic / Display advertising, and Email Marketing.
- Has a baseline understanding of Google Analytics and is comfortable reporting out analytics in general across various marketing initiatives.
- Able to implement concepts for various projects and see them to completion.
- Strategic in recommending strategies that maintain or bar raise our branding across all channels.
- Taking learnings from previous campaigns and applying them to future plans to increase performance and return on investment.
- Able to deliver against timelines or provide alternative paths to a solution.
- Open to feedback during the process; revising plans as needed.
- Willing to learn other skills within the Marketing Department.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing digital advertising products across any combination of Search, Display or Email.
- Proficient experience in Google Ads, Oribi, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads.
- Experience in emailing marketing tools such as Marketo or Active Campaign.
- Baseline experience in trade desk technology such as Centro is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of media planning or planning marketing strategies for a company preferred.
- Have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
- Have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them.
- Content writing and video design experience are a plus.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.