Careers: Full Stack Developer
Apply here for the Full Stack Developer role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for an experienced developer, we are in growth mode and looking to add someone to the team. Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
- 5+ years of software development experience, primarily working on C# and .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience of development using Entity Framework
- Experience with complex and large RDBMS databases and understanding of indexes, stored procedures and triggers is required
- Knowledge of programming with asynchronous tasks
- Knowledge of scrum methodology and Continuous Integration is preferred
- Follows design principles on developing quality code that’s cross-browser, configurable, scalable and optimizes performance
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and remain up to date with industry trends
- Detail oriented and ability to pivot tasks or attention quickly is critical
- Knowledge of React is a plus
- Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS) is a plus
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-up meetings developing web and mobile apps
- API Development using Entity Framework
- Database modifications and development
- Resolve technical challenges in a collaborative manner
- Collaborate with team members to develop high quality code
- Participate in code reviews
- Competitive wages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.