Careers: IT Administrator
Learn more about the IT Administrator Role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for an IT Administrator that is customer service focused and well organized. Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
The IT Administrator will need to be able to adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment and will work closely with the different teams providing best of class service.
Day to Day:
- The position will involve providing desktop support to on-site and remote users.
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents on Windows 10 machines.
- Update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- Escalate tickets when necessary.
- Install and configure new IT equipment such as workstations, printers, scanners, and other peripherals.
- Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- Troubleshoot incidents with printers, copiers, scanners, postage machines, and other peripherals.
- Take a backup of databases, web applications, and other services in Azure.
- Create user accounts, update profiles, and assign licenses as needed.
- Setup access to the building suite using the keycard system.
- Troubleshoot users’ accounts login issues, reset passwords, and guide users to login to their accounts.
- Order office IT equipment when necessary.
- Keep a log of remote inventory and update it regularly.
- Ship company laptops to new remote employees or ones needed replacements.
- Create shipping labels and assist in the return of equipment from exiting employees.
- Be available after hours or weekends in the event of an emergency.
- Work with warranties to obtain replacements or fixes for defective equipment.
- Troubleshoot peripherals connectivity issues (printers, keyboards, postage machines, scanners, etc.).
- Assist in company events setups, conference rooms, cameras, and TVs.
- Image and backup exiting employee’s computers.
- Assign software licenses (when needed on demand) to users, help them activate their accounts, and use the software.
- Participate in technical writing using the company Knowledge base system.
- Update user’s computer programs and Windows and perform periodical optimizations and cleanups for users’ computers.
- Maintain a record of 3rd party accounts billing receipts and invoices.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar field or equivalent combination of IT training and practical IT experience.
- Knowledge and/or Experience in Azure Cloud services is preferred.
- Applicant must have highly effective verbal and written communication skills, proven experience working in a team environment, and the ability to complete assignments independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks while staying hyper-organized.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.