Careers: Information Technology Manager
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market at a 5 million home deficit.
In 2021 we originated over $2.2 Billion dollars in construction loans, to say we’re rapidly growing would be an understatement, we’re looking for a strong Information Technology leader to add to the team.
Day to day:
- Lead a growing team of IT Admins to support day-to-day customer needs to keep the business moving forward.
- Set the vision and strategy for long-term IT department needs.
- Drive long-term Azure maintenance and development.
- Implement security systems, protocols, best practices, etc. and drive adoption and adherence across the organization.
- Monitor team capacity and stay ahead of growth needs to support the needs of a high-growth business.
- Act as the escalation point for IT needs and serve as IT team support when needed.
- Ensure all hardware and equipment needs are met to serve a high growth environment.
- Work with key leadership members to understand business needs and translate those needs into IT requirements.
- 2+ years of experience managing common Azure services (Web apps, Virtual Machine, Database, Storage, Virtual Networks, etc.).
- Knowledgeable in networking and IT security.
- Knowledgeable of PowerShell CLI.
- Experience in basic administration of Microsoft SQL.
- Azure Certification strongly preferred.
- Previous experience managing an IT team preferred.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.