Careers: Inside Sales
Apply here for the Inside Sales role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for an inside sales teammate that can hit the ground running in a finance lending sales role like no other… Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
Your primary focus will be to use your sales skills to take charge of our sales pipeline and win new accounts and projects for our lending solutions. The good news is that all of your selling will be done over the phone with a headset and a web conference, so no travel is required outside of the office.
Day to day:
- Conduct business development appointments over the phone.
- Lead discovery sessions that demonstrate how our products and solutions are efficient and cost-effective.
- While manage flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on quotes, and close sales.
- Record phone call and meeting data.
- Keep our CRM up-to-date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Report at sales meetings.
- Update the management team on the performance of the overall sales function as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
- Partner with other inner company sales channels
- Possess 3-5 years of previous sales experience in a field related to finance, mortgage lending, residential building or real estate.
- Interpreting what a prospect is thinking and feeling is just second nature to you.
- Be adaptable at engaging prospects in detailed conversations about the pros and cons of our loan products and guiding them through the ROI.
- Have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- Be hyper organized, pro-active and understand sales and marketing concepts. Since you will work closely with our executive team, your feedback will be helpful in tailoring our offers to customers.
- Have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
- A natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
- Competitive wage.
- Bonus potential.
- Paid time off.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums.
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.