Careers: Loan Officer
Apply here for the Loan Officer role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is growing quickly and looking for driven Loan Officers to help with that expansion, making uncapped commission while doing so. Builders is the leading private equity lender in the Northwest, and rapidly expanding into new markets. We’ve been around since 2009 and provide a comprehensive range of loan programs for builders and developers. Last year alone we originated more than $620M worth of loans and our goal is to double that in the next year, our loans help to create quality housing within communities.
- Previous work experience as a Loan Officer, Escrow Officer, Real-estate (or equivalent) experience required with proven ability to achieve set sales goals
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking, referral partners, cold calling, and other referral sources
- Ability to deal honestly and ethically with clients, employees, and business partners to achieve desired goals
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service/experience
- Strong understanding of construction lending
- Understand “Solution Selling” and be able to come up with creative solutions to best help our clients
Day to day:
- Primary job function of the Loan Officer is to drive sales by originating: Construction, Bridge, and Fix & Flip loans.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with builders, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, real estate agents, and investors to continue to expand Builders’ footprint and brand
- Develop and maintain client database to enable effective use of a CRM
- Provide consultation and sound advice on loan structure and expectations while qualifying borrowers
- Price loans, collect documentation, follow up with client and transactions through closing, and own the client experience to ensure expectations are met and customers are customers for life!
- Develop and maintain a personal business plan which includes all aspects of loan origination’s from customer service, maintaining and building relationships, networking, marketing/prospecting, and delivering agreed upon origination goals
- Effectively lead transactions by communicating with all team members and interested parties
- Uncapped commission
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
Builders Capital and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.