Careers: Loan Officer
Apply here for the Loan Officer role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for a driven Loan Officer to join our growing team. Builders Capital was founded in 2009 and is led by a team of forward-thinking Partners. The vision of Builders Capital is to fill a niche for builders and real estate investors and meet the growing need for private financing. We are the leading private equity lender in the Pacific Northwest, and we are expanding into new markets. Our loans help to create quality housing in our communities and we are a growing team passionate about the real estate industry.
- Previous work experience as a Loan Officer (or equivalent) required, with proven ability to achieve set sales goals.
- Effective sales and marketing skills, including ability to generate new business through networking, referral partners, cold calling, and other referral sources.
- Ability to deal honestly and ethically with clients, employees, and business partners to achieve desired goals.
- A proven track record of providing excellent customer service/experience.
- Strong understanding of construction lending.
- Understand “Solution Selling” and be able to come up with creative solutions to best help our clients.
- Primary job function of the Loan Officer is to drive sales by originating: Construction, Bridge, and Fix & Flip loans.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with builders, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, real estate agents, and investors to continue to expand Builders Capital’s footprint and brand.
- Develop and maintain client database to enable effective use of a CRM.
- Provide consultation and sound advice on loan structure and expectations while qualifying borrowers.
- Price loans, collect documentation, follow up with client and transactions through closing, and own the client experience to ensure expectations are met and customers are customers for life!
- Develop and maintain a personal business plan which includes all aspects of loan originations from customer service, maintaining and building relationships, networking, marketing/prospecting, and delivering agreed upon origination goals.
- Effectively lead transactions by communicating with all team members and interested parties.
- Uncapped commission
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
Builders-Capital is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process please contact Sean-Bobadilla@Builders-Capital.com