Careers: Loan Processor
Learn more about our Loan Processor role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a self-starter to join our team as a Loan Processor! Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to funding, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
You are the go-to person for our borrowers and help provide them with the best class customer service in a timely manner; no two days are the same.
- Three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience in lending, banking, or real estate.
- Provide best-in-class service to borrowers from application through loan servicing. This includes timely and accurate processing of mortgage loans from application through loan closing and managing a portfolio of servicing customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel are a plus.
- Daily job duties include gathering documentation, data entry, review, and validation of loan documentation, pipeline management, budget reconciliation, draws, and servicing portfolio management.
- Obtain and review third-party services (appraisal, title, flood determination, etc.).
- Communicate with loan officers and borrowers via telephone and email (request documentation, answer questions, provide status, etc.).
- Monitor pipeline to ensure key dates and timelines are met.
- Lead weekly pipeline meeting with LO.
- Proactively work pipeline to meet monthly closings and set appropriate closing expectations with borrowers.
- Submission to the Credit Analyst, make sure all required documentation has been obtained before analyst review
- Understand and speak to the process for customer loan draws, including inspection order process, fund disbursements, review of invoices, lien waivers and budget. Review budgets submitted by Borrowers, calling out red flags and coordinating with Servicing on any concerns.
- Obtain conditions required for closing the loan. Follow-up with Borrowers and third-party providers as frequently as daily to obtain the required documents.
- Review documentation with an eye for detail to ensure all conditions are accurate and meet Builders Capital requirements.
- Coordinate with the Borrower to obtain and clear post-closing conditions.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.