Careers: Marketing Campaign Specialist
Builders Capital is looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist join our growing Marketing Team. In this role, you will work to ensure the smooth implementation of campaigns across our brands and client relationships. You’ll work closely with other members of the team to deliver a marketing experience that is consistent across all our advertising channels. You will look to improve our process and marketing strategy, implement changes, and standardized best practices to elevate the standard of the marketing program. The Builders Capital Marketing Team functions more like an agency within the organization, you’ll have an opportunity to work on industry leading initiatives. You’ll be part marketer and part consultant.
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our creative loan products and rates, agile in-house servicing team, and innovative technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our financing for acquisition, development, and construction funds quality housing in a market facing a 5 million home deficit.
The ideal candidate has a good baseline of marketing skills and is a marketing enthusiast who loves to innovate, is attentive to details, and is solutions-oriented in delivering a best-in-class marketing experience.
Day to Day:
Point of contact for the implementation of campaigns, from initial review to going live.
- Coordination between all teams involved in Builders Capital Marketing to gather assets.
- Reviewing campaigns and discovering opportunities for improved performance.
- Ongoing review of internal work processes and management of internal projects.
- Able to deliver against timelines or provide alternative paths to a solution.
- Open to feedback during the process; revising plans as needed.
- Willing to learn other skills within the Marketing Department.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing digital advertising products across any combination of Search, Social, Display or Email.
- Experience in emailing marketing tools such as Marketo or Active Campaign.
- Baseline understanding of Google Ads product suite preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of media planning or planning marketing strategies for a company.
- Have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
- Have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them.
- Experience in MS Office, Canva, and Photoshop are a plus.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.