Careers: Operations Specialist
Learn more about the Operations Specialist role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is rapidly growing, and we are looking for well-organized team players to join our team of Operations Specialists! Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
In this role, you will be working cross-functionally between departments to help ensure a speedy closing.
- Perform initial review of loan applications, ensuring minimum requirements are met before moving to the next milestone of the loan process.
- Ensure newly originated loan packages are complete and loan delivery to collateral partners is timely and accurate
- Organize, review, and validate loan documentation, data entry, insurance tracking, preparation of loan delivery, and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
- Monitor reports, ensuring key dates and timelines are met
- Coordinate with the Operations team to obtain correct documentation to clear any outstanding collateral partner conditions
- Complete Post Closing Audit review of loan file to ensure all documents have been received to deliver the loan to the investor
- Keep loan documentation organized
- Review insurance and title policies
- Review final HUD-1 Settlement Statement and other signed closing documents
- Clear post-funding conditions
- Update Loan Management System as necessary
- Timely and accurate loan delivery to collateral partners
- Monitor insurance report
- Send weekly emails to borrowers with expired and soon to be expired insurance
- Monitor force-placed insurance
- Two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience in lending, banking, or real estate
- Provide best-in-class service to borrowers from application through loan servicing. This includes timely and accurate processing of mortgage loans from application through loan closing and managing a portfolio of servicing customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel are a plus
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.