Careers: Product Manager
Apply here for the Product Manager role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builder’s is looking for an experienced Product Manager that can help bridge the gap between our technology and its users (employees or borrowers). Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
In this role, you will work in cross functional teams to help develop strategies to enhance productivity, mitigate risk to the organization and enhance the customer experience. You will meet with key stakeholders to determine and articulate goals, gather and analyze data, create process maps, wire frames, system requirements and reports based around recommendations.
Day to Day:
- The Product Manager needs to be highly effective at assessing and documenting business requirements.
- Curation of Business Process standards –develop and sustain process standards and governance.
- Act as a consultant to various project teams, facilitating solution-oriented discussions to create efficient processes.
- Design UX / UI for new features based on feedback from stakeholder
- Understands customer and user requirements, their strategies, and their goals.
- Assist in the scoping of new projects and strategic initiatives.
- Projects will be technical in nature.
- Some strategic initiatives may include ownership of business process to determine gaps and create the long-term solution.
- Gathers requirements from business units and users.
- Capture detail business workflows and connect them to create a holistic picture of the business.
- Help identify efficiencies and communicate these opportunities to the team.
- Assure that the project deliverables meet quality standards through testing and gathering user feedback.
- Subject matter expert and may be an administrator for Information Management.
- Make recommendations for product or service enhancements, specific to improving Loan Production, Portfolio Management and Loan Servicing.
- Perform technical operational management of key platforms, including risk management, process improvement, planning and roadmap development, contingency planning, API integrations with other platforms and change management
- Be goal-oriented and metrics-driven, and drive a culture around the same.
- Develop strong hypotheses about the direction and growth of our business, learn from customer success, and craft our culture of product management.
- 4+ years of product manager experience
- Experience launching Financial products
- Degree in a technical or quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering).
- Strong UX / UI capabilities using platforms like Figma
- Highly organized and the ability to deal with complexity, turning ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Have polished communication skills
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.