Careers: Sales Executive
Apply here for the Sales Executive role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
A finance lending sales role like no other…
Most finance lending sales jobs come with piles of tedious administrative work and post-sale client hand holding. Not to mention the constant need to prospect your leads. We have a research and promotions team to generate a register of prospects. We have a loans processing team to coordinate everything that comes after the sale. All you have to do is evangelize our suite of innovative loan programs to builders, developers and real estate investors and use your sales skills to close the deal!
Your primary focus will be to use your sales skills to take charge of our sales pipeline and win new accounts and projects for our lending solutions. The good news is that all of your selling will be done over the phone with a headset and a web conference, so no travel is required outside of the office.
On any given day you will:
- Conduct business development appointments over the phone. You’ll lead discovery sessions that demonstrate how our products and solutions are efficient and cost-effective.
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on quotes, and close sales.
- Record phone call and meeting data. You’ll need to keep our CRM up-to-date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Report at sales meetings. You’ll regularly update the management team on the performance of the overall sales function as well as the status of discrete opportunities.
- Skills and experience needed
- You’ll have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor at all times. You’ll have natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
Here are a few specifics of what we’re looking for:
- You’ll possess 3-5 years of previous sales experience in a field related to finance, mortgage lending, residential building or real estate. Interpreting what a prospect is thinking and feeling is just second nature to you.
- You’ll be adept at engaging prospects in detailed conversations about the pros and cons of our loan products and guiding them through the ROI. You’ll have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- You’re organized, pro-active and understand sales and marketing concepts. Since you will work closely with our executive team, your feedback will be helpful in tailoring our offers to customers.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
Builders-Capital is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process please contact Sean-Bobadilla@Builders-Capital.com