Careers: Sales Executive
Apply here for the Sales Executive role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
If you’re tired of tedious, unsatisfying sales jobs where your time is eaten up by everything except selling, then we have the perfect business development role for you! Strong growth means we are seeking a Rockstar Sales Executive with a proven track record in construction finance, development lending or real estate sales to join our busy head office team. If your favorite part of the sales process is the actual selling, then this is the perfect role for you! Builders Capital was founded in 2009 and is led by a team of forward-thinking Partners. The vision of Builders Capital is to fill a niche for builders and real estate investors and meet the growing need for private financing. We are the leading private equity lender in the Pacific Northwest, and we are expanding into new markets. Our loans help to create quality housing in our communities and we are a growing team passionate about the real estate industry. Last year alone, we originated more than $620M worth of loans.
- You’ll possess 3-5 years of previous sales experience in a field related to finance, mortgage lending, residential building or real estate.
- Interpreting what a prospect is thinking and feeling is just second nature to you.
- You’ll be adept at engaging prospects in detailed conversations about the pros and cons of our loan products and guiding them through the ROI.
- You’ll have a passion for learning our products and the ability to articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- You’re organized, pro-active and understand sales and marketing concepts. Since you will work closely with our executive team, your feedback will be helpful in tailoring our offers to customers.
- A finance lending sales role like no other…
- Most finance lending sales jobs come with piles of tedious administrative work and post-sale client handholding. Not to mention the constant need to prospect your leads. At Builders Capital, our streamlined sales process takes all those annoyances out of your hands.
- We have a research and promotions team to generate a register of prospects. We have a loans processing team to coordinate everything that comes after the sale. All you have to do is evangelize our suite of innovative loan programs to builders, developers and real estate investors and use your sales skills to close the deal!
- You’ll be sharp as a tack. You’ll be comfortable selling private capital lending to professionals. Evangelizing our loan products, ideas and concepts will be second nature to you.
- Most of all, you’ll just have that knack for closing a deal.
- This isn’t a role to research prospective customers, conduct copious amounts of industry research, schedule meetings, and wrap unnecessary activities under the guise of “sales.” Our salespeople like to sell, and they have fun doing it.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
Builders-Capital is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process please contact Sean-Bobadilla@Builders-Capital.com