Careers: Sales Supervisor
Apply here for the Sales Supervisor role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Sales has dramatically changed for most companies. Face-to-face has gone digital with headsets and web meetings fast becoming the new norm. Builders Capital has embraced new technologies and innovative approaches to sell and support customers for years. Now we are about to take sales to the next level by building an energetic inside sales team to support our current marketing and sales efforts. Builders Capital was founded in 2009 and is led by a team of forward-thinking Partners. The vision of Builders Capital is to fill a niche for builders and real estate investors and meet the growing need for private financing. We are the leading private equity lender in the Pacific Northwest, and we are expanding into new markets. Our loans help to create quality housing in our communities and we are a growing team passionate about the real estate industry. Last year alone, we originated more than $620M worth of loans.
- You’ll be sharp as a tack with a demonstrable track record supervising an inside sales team.
- You’ll be comfortable selling on the phone (or web) and can teach others how to do the same.
- Evangelizing our loan products, ideas and concepts will fast become second nature to you.
- Ideally, you’ll possess 3-5 years of previous experience in a field related to finance, mortgage lending, residential building or real estate.
- We are looking for a capable supervisor with proven experience managing inside sales teams in a small-to-medium sized business.
- Your role will be to maximize the contribution of the inside sales team via proactive supervision and coaching.
- Assisting and coaching the Inside Sales Team (including y-jacking and sales calls feedback).
- Scheduling and attending all sales meetings.
- Conducting daily WIP meetings.
- Resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Reviewing the CRM for data integrity.
- Leading by example by promoting initiatives and encouraging strong teamwork at all levels.
- Any other related tasks as directed by the National Sales Manager.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wage
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
Builders-Capital is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process please contact Sean-Bobadilla@Builders-Capital.com