Careers: Transaction Coordinator
Apply here for the Transaction Coordinator role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is rapidly growing, and we are looking for a superstar to join our team as a Transaction Coordinator!
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
You are the go-to person for our borrowers and help provide them with the best class customer service in a timely manner, no two days are the same.
- Three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience in lending, banking, or real estate.
- Title experience is preferred
- Provide best in class service to borrowers from application through loan servicing. This includes timely and accurate processing of mortgage loans from application through loan closing and managing a portfolio of servicing customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel are a plus.
- Daily job duties include gathering documentation, data entry, review and validation of loan documentation, pipeline management, budget reconciliation, draws and servicing portfolio management.
- Obtain third-party services (appraisal, title, flood determination, etc.).
- Communicate with loan officers and borrowers via telephone and email (request documentation, answer questions, provide status, etc.).
- Monitor pipeline to ensure key dates and timelines are met.
- Lead weekly pipeline meeting with LO.
- Order & “review” inspection reports
- Proactively work pipeline to meet monthly closings and set appropriate closing expectations with borrowers.
- Submission to the Credit Analyst, make sure all required documentation has been obtained prior to analyst review
- Responsible to review, analyze and process customer loan draws for all assigned construction projects, order inspections, fund disbursements, review of invoices, lien waivers and budget.
- Manage loan maturity days, process extensions and modifications to keep servicing portfolio current.
- Review account history and coordinate with borrowers to ensure account stays up to date. Collect payments on past due accounts and make recommendations on non-responsive borrowers.
- Clear post funding conditions.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.