Careers: Transaction Coordinator/Loan Processor
Apply here for the Transaction Coordinator role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for a Transaction Coordinator/Loan Processor with a sharp attention to detail to join our growing team. Builders Capital was founded in 2009 and is led by a team of forward-thinking Partners. The vision of Builders Capital is to fill a niche for builders and real estate investors and meet the growing need for private financing. We are the leading private equity lender in the Pacific Northwest, and we are expanding into new markets. Our loans help to create quality housing in our communities and we are a growing team passionate about the real estate industry.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working experience in lending, banking, or real estate.
- Provide best in class service to borrowers from application through loan servicing. This includes timely and accurate processing of mortgage loans from application through loan closing and managing a portfolio of servicing customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel are a plus.
- Daily job duties include gathering documentation, data entry, review and validation of loan documentation, pipeline management, budget reconciliation, draws and servicing portfolio management.
- Obtain third-party services (appraisal, title, flood determination, etc.).
- Communicate with loan officers and borrowers via telephone and email (request documentation, answer questions, provide status, etc.).
- Monitor pipeline to ensure key dates and timelines are met.
- Lead weekly pipeline meeting with LO.
- Proactively work pipeline to meet monthly closings and set appropriate closing expectations with borrowers.
- Submission to the Credit Analyst – ensure all required documentation has been obtained prior to analyst review.
- Servicing Portfolio Management – responsible to review, analyze and process customer loan draws for all assigned construction projects, order inspections, fund disbursements, review of invoices, lien waivers and budget.
- Manage loan maturity days, process extensions and modifications to keep servicing portfolio current.
- Review account history and coordinate with borrowers to ensure account stays up to date. Collect payments on past due accounts and make recommendations on non-responsive borrowers.
- Clear post funding conditions.
- Work closely with operations team and credit analyst to capture unique loan conditions in loan docs and internal system for tracking.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wage
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid Holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
Builders-Capital is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. To request disability accommodation in the application process please contact Sean-Bobadilla@Builders-Capital.com