Careers: Treasury Specialist
Learn more about the Treasury Specialist role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for a highly organized Treasury Specialist with a sharp attention to detail. Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
The primary responsibility for the Treasury Specialist is to ensure newly originated loan packages are complete and loan delivery to collateral partners is timely and accurate. Daily job duties include organizing, reviewing and validating loan documentation, data entry, insurance tracking, preparation of loan delivery, and ad-hoc administrative tasks. Pipeline management is based on loan volumes and closing priorities.
Day to Day
- Monitor reports to ensure key dates and timelines are met
- Coordinate with the Operations team to obtain correct documentation to clear any outstanding collateral partner conditions
- Complete Post Closing Audit review of loan file to ensure all documents have been obtained to deliver the loan to the investor
- Keep loan documentation organized
- Review insurance and title policies
- Review final HUD-1 Settlement Statement and other signed closing documents
- Clear post funding conditions
- Update Loan Management System as necessary
- Timely and accurate loan delivery to collateral partners
- Monitor insurance report
- Send weekly emails to borrowers with expired and soon to be expired insurance
- Monitor force placed insurance
- Previous experience in private or mortgage lending environment preferred
- Previous experience in insurance, investment or lending preferred
- Prior experience in a post-closing/closing environment a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (via phone and E-mail) with the ability, desire and enjoyment in working with all stakeholders in a cooperative, professional, and friendly manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a dynamic fast paced environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Works as a team to manage a pipeline of loans in various stages of funding process
- Dependability and punctuality
- Competitive salary
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance: Builders pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Builders Capital and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.