Careers: Treasury Specialist
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our creative loan products and rates, agile in-house servicing team, and innovative technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our financing for acquisition, development, and construction funds quality housing in a market facing a 5 million home deficit.
In 2021 originated over $2.2 Billion dollars in construction loans, to say we’re rapidly growing would be an understatement. We’re looking to add a Treasury Specialist to add to the team.
The primary responsibility for the Treasury Specialist is to ensure newly originated loan packages are complete and loan delivery to collateral partners is timely and accurate. Daily job duties include organizing, reviewing, and validating loan documentation, data entry, insurance tracking, preparation of loan delivery, and ad-hoc administrative tasks. Pipeline management is based on loan volumes and closing priorities.
Day to Day
- Monitor reports to ensure key dates and timelines are met
- Coordinate with the Operations team to obtain correct documentation to clear any outstanding collateral partner conditions
- Complete Post Closing Audit review of loan file to ensure all documents have been obtained to deliver the loan to the investor
- Keep loan documentation organized
- Review insurance and title policies
- Review final HUD-1 Settlement Statement and other signed closing documents
- Clear post funding conditions
- Update Loan Management System as necessary
- Timely and accurate loan delivery to collateral partners
- Monitor insurance report
- Send weekly emails to borrowers with expired and soon to be expired insurance
- Monitor force placed insurance
- Previous experience in private or mortgage lending environment preferred
- Previous experience in insurance, investment or lending preferred
- Prior experience in a post-closing/closing environment a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (via phone and E-mail) with the ability, desire and enjoyment in working with all stakeholders in a cooperative, professional, and friendly manner
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a dynamic fast paced environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Works as a team to manage a pipeline of loans in various stages of funding process
- Dependability and punctuality
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.